Croessmann & Westberg P.C. brings a unique depth and talent with a full range of legal services that now crosses many diverse industries and businesses around the world. We represent business owners in all aspects of their business needs. Our attorneys and professional staff are dedicated to helping you anticipate and avoid problems, resolve disputes, and achieve business goals.
We are comprised of attorneys, accountants, and business executives who have owned businesses themselves and understand the unique challenges that a business owner faces on a day-to-day basis. Below are a few representative areas where we can help your business:
- Entity Formation
- Business and International Strategies
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Ownership Transition
- Risk Management
- Employment Compliance & Problems
- Debt Collection
- SEC Compliance
- Officer and Director Liability
- Foreign Corrupt Practices
- False Claims Act
Due to our staff’s extensive experience in working for and with AEC firms, we can bring a seasoned view during an audit, due diligence review, claims mitigation/workout or governance process. Whether you are a private equity firm looking to acquire an AEC firm, or a company in need of improving your processes and procedures, we can assist in bringing state-of-the-art processes to your particular situation.Representative Experience
- Negotiated the sale of a pension services company.
- Negotiated the sale of an HVAC company.
- Advised on a consulting contract for services in the Middle East on a major infrastructure project.
- Negotiated the sale of interior design firm to a national architectural firm.
- Designed an internal ownership transition for an architectural firm.
- Start-up and business strategy counseling for an auto detailing company.
- Insured compliance with regulatory requirements for a multi-state residential improvement and restoration contractor.
We review so many standard industry contracts that we are able to offer online review of these contracts at very reasonable prices. Most contracts take between three and six hours to review. Email us the contract (preferably in Microsoft® Word format) and we will redline it with our comments and email it back to you, usually within 48 hours. After the client receives the redlined version, we will go through the contract with the client to answer any questions. We are also available to directly participate in the negotiations.