Croessmann & Westberg, P.C. aggressively represents clients in their real estate needs, whether the client is developing, purchasing, selling, or renting a commercial or residential property. In addition to having extensive experience with the legal side of real estate transactions, we employ attorneys and other professionals who are licensed Real Estate Brokers to provider greater insight into the entire transaction.
- Contract Negotiations
- Contract Drafting
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes
- Land Sales & Purchase
- Commercial and Residential
- Zoning Applications
- Title Issues
- Homeowners Association
- Negotiated and prepared the sale of a $1-million dollar plot of land in Loudoun County, Virginia.
- Drafted the lease of a commercial building for a 5-year term in Loudoun County, Virginia.
- Drafted the purchase agreement for two commercial units in Fairfax County, Virginia.
- Negotiated and prepared the sale of a parcel of land in McLean, Virginia so the owner could subdivide the lots.
- Successfully evicted a residential tenant and recovered the amount due to the landlord.
- Drafted a private placement offering in connection with the purchase of a 20,000 square foot office.
- Successfully obtained a zoning variance and special exception for a solid waste facility in the District of Columbia.
- Successfully obtained a use variance for a university in Fairfax, Virginia.
We review so many standard industry contracts that we are able to offer online review of these contracts at very reasonable prices. Most contracts take between three and six hours to review.
Simply email us the contract (preferably in Microsoft® Word format) and we will redline it with our comments and email it back to you, usually within 48 hours. After the client receives the redlined version, we will go through the contract with the client to answer any questions. We are also available to directly participate in the negotiations.