Our clients are engaged in construction, and we guide them through every step of the construction process. We provide a full range and scope of services based on our clients’ needs, from advice delivered in a friendly phone call to managing complex lawsuits involving hundreds of millions of dollars. Our clients range from suppliers and subcontractors, to contractors, to designers, owners and developers and sureties.
We represent the best in the business. Our lawyers seek dispute resolution without unnecessary litigation. But if a matter requires formal dispute resolution, we have a team of litigators that has won some of the most complex construction cases.
- Construction Defects
- Designer Lead Design Build
- Integrated Project Delivery
- Insurance Coverage
- Government Contracts
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Architect & Engineer (A/E) Malpractice
- Regulatory and Licensing Requirements
- Copyright and Intellectual Property
- Assisted an architect in recovering additional fees for extra services.
- Instituted a copyright action to recover for misappropriation of plans.
- Defended structural engineer against claim brought by the Argentine Navy for settlement caused by defective sheeting and shoring. The case was successfully settled.
- Defended an architect on a multi-party claim on the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, Washington, DC. The case was successfully settled.
- Settled a dispute through a mediation between the architect and owner on a major monument on the Mall in Washington DC.
We review so many standard industry contracts that we are able to offer online review of these contracts at very reasonable prices. Most contracts take between three and six hours to review. Simply email us the contract (preferably in Microsoft® Word format) and we will redline it with our comments and email it back to you, usually within 48 hours. After the client receives the redlined version, we will go through the contract with the client to answer any questions. We are also available to directly participate in the negotiations.