Thomas W. CroessmannManaging Partner
Thomas is the Managing Partner of the firm. He has a corporate and litigation practice that focuses on representing contractors, business owners, and real estate developers.
Thomas' litigation practice includes representing construction clients in the prosecution and defense of claims for equitable adjustments, mechanic liens, and construction defects.
A subset of Thomas' construction practice includes representing insurance restoration contractors. Thomas has become a leading expert in representing insurance restoration contractors. Thomas helps insurance restoration contractors collect funds from the owners, defend from unlicensed public adjuster claims, and regulatory compliance.
Beyond litigation, Thomas' business practice consists of helping clients in all aspects of their business including formation, mergers and acquisitions, and employment matters.
In Thomas' real estate practice, he helps clients with landlord tenant matters, title questions, and zoning modifications. In addition to his legal practice, Thomas is a Maryland Real Estate Broker. His experience as a broker helps his clients in negotiating and drafting acquisitions or sales documents in real estate transactions.
J.D., Regent University School of Law
B.S., James Madison University
District of Columbia Bar
United States Bankruptcy Court- Eastern District of Virginia
MD Real Estate Broker’s License
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
Virginia Public Notary
- "Environmental Issues in Real Estate Transactions," (Co-Author, National Business Institute, 2014)
- "A Basic Overview of Trusts" (Nationwide Insurance Seminar, 2015)
- "Choice of Entity" (Core-Four Workshop Seminar, 2016)
- “4 Tips for Handling Bad Reviews" (ProRemodeler Magazine, 2021)
- “5 Tips on Setting up a Collection System” (ProRemodeler Magazine, 2022)
- Homeowner Not Paying? 3 Options for Next Steps From a Lawyer (ProRemodeler Magazine, 2022)